Commercial Buyers Agent
With vast networks of commercial landlords and professional partners, CPN is your ideal agent to support your first or next commercial real estate purchase.
During the buyer’s advocacy process, CPN will evaluate, recommend, and negotiate essential details for success such as suburb growth, market value, zoning, building fit out, length of lease, rental yields and tenant suitability. Additionally, we can provide you with off-market properties and our connections with selling agents enable us to promptly assess and initiate transactions. This positions you favourably to seize unique opportunities that might be inaccessible to other investors.
Our buyer’s advocacy services can be applied to all commercial property types such as
- Commercial Offices
- Warehouses and Distribution Centres
- Healthcare and medical buildings including suitable GP clinics and specialist centres
- Mixed Use Buildings
- Community buildings including churches and car parks
Have your eye on the next piece of land to make your commercial expansion dreams come true but don’t know how or have the time to approach the owner and make it reality? Let CPN represent you to negotiate and take the hard work out of the process and ensure the most favourable outcome.
Buy engaging CPN as your commercial buyers agent you take the hassle out of purchasing commercial property, freeing your time to focus on your own expertise with minimal distraction.
As experienced commercial buyers agents, we understand the Melbourne property market, saving you time, money and stress.
Our process includes
- Targeting suitable commercial property options with maximum capital growth
- Ascertain the market value, collate the current and potential rental returns on the property
- Negotiate property value and terms with the seller
- Attract and vet suitable tenants to lease your property
- Commercial property management for the duration of your lease and beyond
Contact us today if you need buyers advocacy in Melbourne for commercial real estate